Saturday, August 11, 2007
Introducing... Annie!!
So its time to introduce the first of my Ct Girlies :) Annie is my guest this month and a super fun person! Her scrapping isnt that shabby either :)



Now in her own words, here is a bit about Annie:

I discovered digi scrapping in April of this year. Kinda stumbled on it while trying to find a way to scrap my memories during a move across the world from Oklahoma to Germany and was unable to haul all my GAZILLION pounds of traditional paper scrapping loot on the plane. So I got Photoshop, my laptop and started searching for digi stuff on the Internet. So fast forward 4 months and I'm officially, completely, hopelessly addicted to this nifty little hobby. It's more than just a hobby for me though...it's a way for me to express my creativity, jot my thoughts down and most of all capture and preserve my priceless family memories. I have a wonderful husband and a precious little girl who the focus of most of my pages and we are having a great time traveling Europe together!
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 1:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

FULL TIME

Lisa Joy - Gallery - Blog

Carina - - Gallery - Blog

Nicole - - Gallery - Blog

Jennifer - - Gallery - Blog

Claudia - Gallery - Blog

Cahyaning - Gallery

Jenny - Gallery - Blog

Muriel - Gallery

Laura - Gallery

HYBRID

Angela - Gallery

QUICKPAGE ARTISTS

Heather - Gallery - Blog

Wendy - Gallery

ADMIN HELP

Melanie (Description Girlie) - Blog

Renee (Description Girlie) - Blog

Stephanie (Preview Girlie) - Gallery

archives