Monday, September 24, 2007
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
I baked tonight, and I wanted to share with you all of the goodies. LOL. This is one of my all time favorite recipes for fall. Yum!

I used Pamela's New England Autumn Paper Pack. [credits here] Journaling: You know it’s fall in our house when I start making the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. To me, they are the epitome of fall. Yes, you can make them anytime of year, but they taste better now. This was one of the first muffin recipes I baked from scratch, compliments of the Cooking Light forum.
posted by MEI @ 6:00 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

FULL TIME

Lisa Joy - Gallery - Blog

Carina - - Gallery - Blog

Nicole - - Gallery - Blog

Jennifer - - Gallery - Blog

Claudia - Gallery - Blog

Cahyaning - Gallery

Jenny - Gallery - Blog

Muriel - Gallery

Laura - Gallery

HYBRID

Angela - Gallery

QUICKPAGE ARTISTS

Heather - Gallery - Blog

Wendy - Gallery

ADMIN HELP

Melanie (Description Girlie) - Blog

Renee (Description Girlie) - Blog

Stephanie (Preview Girlie) - Gallery

archives