Sunday, May 25, 2008
New Quick Page Artist

Hi Everyone....
Pamela has chosen me as one of her new Quick Page Artist's and I am SO HONORED.
I LOVE making quick pages...

My name is Heather I go by HeatherStokes or HSDesigns.
I am a full time working Mommy of one beautiful blue eyed boy, and happily married wife to my High School Sweeteheart. I LOVE to digiscrap, take photographs, and pretty much anything crafty. I am so happy to be a part of the team and look forward to getting to know everyone.

Here is a desktop I made for June using Pamela's adorable "Sundress" kit available at Polka Dot Potato. I have really enjoyed using tis gorgeous and girly kit as I am usually scrapping with boy kits...lol

Grab the calendar HERE
and then run on over to the Polka Dot Potato to pick up thei adorable kit for yourself. I hope you like my first creation for Pamela Gibson Designs.

Photobucket

Come on by and visit my blog.....SO HAPPY to be here.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Heather Stokes @ 6:52 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

FULL TIME

Lisa Joy - Gallery - Blog

Carina - - Gallery - Blog

Nicole - - Gallery - Blog

Jennifer - - Gallery - Blog

Claudia - Gallery - Blog

Cahyaning - Gallery

Jenny - Gallery - Blog

Muriel - Gallery

Laura - Gallery

HYBRID

Angela - Gallery

QUICKPAGE ARTISTS

Heather - Gallery - Blog

Wendy - Gallery

ADMIN HELP

Melanie (Description Girlie) - Blog

Renee (Description Girlie) - Blog

Stephanie (Preview Girlie) - Gallery

archives