Saturday, August 11, 2007
Introducing... Laurie!!
Now to introduce Laurie :) Laurie is my other guest girlie and i'm super excited to have her! She's a great scrapper and a lovely person!


Now in Laurie's words here is a bit about her :)

My name is Laurie Anderson and in the digi-scrapbooking community I'm known as: itsallaboutHim. God has richly blessed me with two remarkable children and one incredible super-man! I live in New Hampshire, forty-five minutes east to the beach, ninety minutes north to the mountains and five minutes to the nearest mall! I wouldn't want to live anywhere but here.

I've been traditionally scrapbooking and creating greeting cards for over ten years; always using the computer to edit photos, play with fonts for titles and journaling consequently, it was a natural progression for me to start up in the digital world. Last September I dove into this exciting hobby and the rest is history! As a wife and mother, I get to be me when I'm creating and digital scrapbooking brings out the artist in me. I'm delighted to be Pamela's Guest CT!
posted by Pamela Gibson @ 1:38 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

FULL TIME

Lisa Joy - Gallery - Blog

Carina - - Gallery - Blog

Nicole - - Gallery - Blog

Jennifer - - Gallery - Blog

Claudia - Gallery - Blog

Cahyaning - Gallery

Jenny - Gallery - Blog

Muriel - Gallery

Laura - Gallery

HYBRID

Angela - Gallery

QUICKPAGE ARTISTS

Heather - Gallery - Blog

Wendy - Gallery

ADMIN HELP

Melanie (Description Girlie) - Blog

Renee (Description Girlie) - Blog

Stephanie (Preview Girlie) - Gallery

archives