Thursday, May 29, 2008
Newbie Here!
Hello all! My name is Wendy, I'm the new girl in town, recently selected as a QP artist. I've been digi-scrapping for about 8 or so months. It started out as just me downloading some freebies and messing around in photoshop, but it quickly snowballed! :D I also paper scrapbook, and have for about 14 or so years, but I couldn't even tell you the last time I sat down at my desk to put together a paper LO! :D

I've been married for almost 9 years, and moved with my hubby and 2 cats to Northern California - the bay area, about a year and a half ago. I am in love with Northern California, but miss my family and friends dearly back in San Antonio, Texas (GO SPURS GO!). Though every time I see the Golden Gate Bridge...I am in awe. I hope that never goes away! My screen name on most forums is "kissncontrol". It's one of my favorite songs by A.F.I. Oh and I blog --> HERE.

Enough about me! I've created a desktop calendar with Pamela's wonderful Choke Cherry Wine kit! It's available for sale Polka Dot Potato, go pick it up, you'll be glad ya did!



Download the desktop --> HERE. There are two - 1 is 1024 x 768, and the other is 1280 x 800.

That's all for now! Enjoy!!

Labels: , , ,

posted by WM[squared] Designs @ 4:53 AM  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

FULL TIME

Lisa Joy - Gallery - Blog

Carina - - Gallery - Blog

Nicole - - Gallery - Blog

Jennifer - - Gallery - Blog

Claudia - Gallery - Blog

Cahyaning - Gallery

Jenny - Gallery - Blog

Muriel - Gallery

Laura - Gallery

HYBRID

Angela - Gallery

QUICKPAGE ARTISTS

Heather - Gallery - Blog

Wendy - Gallery

ADMIN HELP

Melanie (Description Girlie) - Blog

Renee (Description Girlie) - Blog

Stephanie (Preview Girlie) - Gallery

archives