Monday, June 2, 2008
New QP Artist and a Freebie
Hi everyone! I'm one of the new QP Artists of Pamela and I would like to introduce myself a little. My name is Ruby and I'm using rubyminoza as nickname around the web. I'm 31 years old this come June 26 :D. I'm a wife to Gio and mom to 2 wonderful kids, Princess (8) and Gian (1). I love to scrap about my kids so you'll see them in my LOs. I've started digital scrapbooking February this year and the addiction just keeps on. This is my first time being a QP Artist and I'm so glad to be working with Pamela. I love her designs, she creates amazingly beautiful kits and paper packs.


One of the first item I choose to work on is Pamela's Birthday Bash. I've been so into birthday kits because I've been longing to scrap birthday pics of my kids. Using her Birthday Bash paper pack, I created a Badge Album with 6 photo pages and 4 journaling pages. What is so good about this is that Pamela is allowing me to give it away FREE, yay!



Get this freebie on my blog - Mom and Kids.


Labels: ,

posted by @}-- ruby --{@ @ 4:54 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

FULL TIME

Lisa Joy - Gallery - Blog

Carina - - Gallery - Blog

Nicole - - Gallery - Blog

Jennifer - - Gallery - Blog

Claudia - Gallery - Blog

Cahyaning - Gallery

Jenny - Gallery - Blog

Muriel - Gallery

Laura - Gallery

HYBRID

Angela - Gallery

QUICKPAGE ARTISTS

Heather - Gallery - Blog

Wendy - Gallery

ADMIN HELP

Melanie (Description Girlie) - Blog

Renee (Description Girlie) - Blog

Stephanie (Preview Girlie) - Gallery

archives