Friday, October 3, 2008
Staycation!
As the remnants of Hurricane Ike still linger in the south US in the form of slow gas supply, our camping trip with our neighbors got cancelled. Instead, we're having a STAYcation with our pop-up trailer in the back yard. Thankfully we have a tree stump we need to finish burning and a few fallen trees that we need to rid ourselves of so we'll even have s'mores!


With fall in the air and my friends & family staying IN this weekend, Girls Night IN struck a chord with me.


I'm also in a mad dash to find costumes for my kiddoes so the oranges and blacks in this kit jumped out at me- they're just dying to be used for Halloween layouts!

Comment below with what you're going to be for Halloween and I'll pick a random reader to win this fab kit! All you have to do is say hi. (And give me ideas for my own costume!)

Have a great weekend!
CK

posted by Unknown @ 3:19 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home

FULL TIME

Lisa Joy - Gallery - Blog

Carina - - Gallery - Blog

Nicole - - Gallery - Blog

Jennifer - - Gallery - Blog

Claudia - Gallery - Blog

Cahyaning - Gallery

Jenny - Gallery - Blog

Muriel - Gallery

Laura - Gallery

HYBRID

Angela - Gallery

QUICKPAGE ARTISTS

Heather - Gallery - Blog

Wendy - Gallery

ADMIN HELP

Melanie (Description Girlie) - Blog

Renee (Description Girlie) - Blog

Stephanie (Preview Girlie) - Gallery

archives